Dave Law Group LLP(“DLG,” “we” or “us”) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
This policy describes the personal information we collect and how that personal information may be used, maintained
and, in some cases, shared.
“Personal information” includes any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to
any identifiers such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors
specific to you.
DLG is the “controller” and is responsible for deciding how personal information is used.
We are a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Virginia, U.S.A.,
with an office at 2000 Duke Street, Suite 300, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA.
By using or accessing the Sites, or by providing personal information to us on or through the Sites, you acknowledge that
the web page or at email@example.com.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information as described in this policy primarily to provide services that you have requested or to
perform our responsibilities under any contract with you.
In some cases, we will process your personal information on the basis of your informed consent which you can withdraw
at any time, or to pursue our legitimate interests except where such interests are overridden by your rights and interests.
The situations in which we will process your personal information are listed below:
Personal Information You Provide to Us
This is information that you choose to provide to us, which may include: your name, job title, company name,
contact information including email, postal address and telephone number(s) and your preferences or areas of interest.
You may provide your personal information in the following circumstances:
You can use our current job openings page to learn about our firm and apply for open positions by submitting a resume
and other information via email.
We may also receive resumes from recruitment consultants, DLG employees or other third parties.
Resumes will typically include personal information, including name, contact details, information about academic &
professional qualifications and experiences, your interests and the position at DLG for which you are applying.
We will use this personal information to:
- Assess your suitability for the position for which you are applying;
- Contact you in relation to your application;
- Manage and administer our recruitment processes; and
- Provide updates on vacancies at DLG, provided you have given your consent.
In the event you are not hired by our firm, we will permanently delete your resume and any other personal information held
about you within twelve months after receiving your application, unless you have given us your consent to keep this information for a
longer period in order to inform you about future vacancies which may be of interest.
Contacting us by phone, e-mail or otherwise
When you communicate with us, you are asked to provide your name, email address and phone number.
We will use this information to respond to your questions and comments. We will request similar personal information in order
to confirm your identity when you contact us by phone, email or otherwise.
We will not share your persnal information with third parties other than for background check after or prior to hiring you.
Site Use Information
Our web servers may collect information including the IP address of visitors to our Sites, browser type and version,
time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
We use this personal information for the following purposes:
- To measure the use of our Sites, including number of visits, average time spent on a Site, pages viewed, page interaction
information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), etc., and to improve the content we offer;
- To administer the Sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research,
statistical and survey purposes; and
- As part of our efforts to keep the Sites safe and secure.
We may share with third parties this information or other data on an aggregated basis without the use of any personal information.
We do not track users other than for aggregate statistical purposes.
Disclosing Information to Third Parties
We will not share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose any personal information that we collect about you through our Sites,
except in any of the following situations:
- You request or consent to the release of your personal information;
- We will disclose your personal information to third-party contractors and payment processors who perform services for us in
connection with the Sites, or to complete or confirm a transaction or series of transactions that you conduct with us;
- We will disclose your personal information to service providers or suppliers where the disclosure will enable that party
to perform business, professional or technical support for us;
- We may disclose personal information about you as part of a merger, acquisition or other sale or transfer of the assets or
business of DLG. In such circumstances, we will take steps to inform you of the transfer either directly or indirectly
through publishing news of the transaction; and
- We may disclose personal information you have provided to comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental and
our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of our users or others.
We reserve the right to release information that we collect to law enforcement or other government officials, as we,
in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
We will also share aggregated or anonymous information that cannot identify you with third parties.
For example, we disclose the number of visitors to the Sites or the number of people who have downloaded a particular document.
Where Personal Information is requested, we use technology designed to encrypt the information that you input before it
is sent to us. In addition, we take steps to protect the user data we collect against unauthorized access.
However, you should keep in mind that the Sites are run on software, hardware, and networks, any component of which may,
from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security beyond our control.
While we take steps to protect your personal information and keep it secure, you also play a role in protecting your
information. You must maintain the security of your online transactions by not sharing your passwords and account
information with any unauthorized parties. Please also be aware that despite our best intentions and the guidelines
100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or from our Sites, and therefore
you use our Sites at your own risk.
We will store your personal information, in a form which permits us to identify you, for no longer than is necessary for
the purpose for which the personal information is processed. We may retain and use your personal information as necessary
to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically
reasonably feasible to remove it. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your personal information quickly
Links to Other Websites
personal information collected through our Sites, if any. If you choose to visit an external website linked from a Site,
you will leave our Site. While we try to link only to websites that share our standards and respect for privacy, we are
not responsible for the privacy practices of any third parties or the content of linked websites. We encourage you to
read the applicable privacy policies and terms and conditions of such parties or websites.
If you are under the age of majority in your home jurisdiction, please do not use or access the Sites.
It is not our intention to collect or use personal information from anyone under the age of majority, and
we will not knowingly do so. If we are made aware that we have collected any personal information from minors, and
are asked to delete such information from our databases, we will promptly do so.
Access from Outside the United States
If you access a Site from outside of the United States, information that we collect about you will be transferred to
servers inside the United States, which may involve the transfer of information out of your country of origin. By allowing
us to collect personal information about you, you consent to such transfer and processing of your personal information.
We do not sell your information for monetary consideration and we do not disclose your information for other valuable
Processing Personal Information
The business purposes for which we will process your personal information include:
Performing services for you:
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement to which we are a party;
- To respond to queries or requests and to provide services and support;
- To create and manage our customer accounts;
- To notify you about changes to our services and products;
- To provide you information regarding our products and services;
- To offer our products and services to you in a personalized way, for example, we may provide suggestions based on your previous requests to enable you to identify suitable products and services more quickly.
- For marketing and promotions we believe you may find of interest and to provide you with information about products and
services that may interest you.
Auditing relating to transactions, internal research and development:
- To provide for internal business administration and operations, including troubleshooting, Site customization, enhancement
or development, testing, research, administration and operation of our Sites and data analytics;
- To create products or services that may meet your needs;
- To measure performance of marketing initiatives, ads, and websites “powered by” another company on our behalf.
Security detection, protection and enforcement; functionality debugging, error repair:
- As part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure;
- To ensure the security of your account and our business, preventing or detecting fraud, malicious activity or abuses
of our Sites, for example, by requesting verification information in order to reset your account password (if applicable);
- To resolve disputes, to protect the rights, safety and interests of ourselves, our users or others, and to comply
with our legal obligations.
- To monitor quality control and ensure compliance with our legal obligations, codes and ordinances, policies and procedures;
- To develop and improve our products and services, for example, by reviewing visits to the Sites and various subpages,
demand for specific products and services and user comments.
By choosing to visit our Sites or provide information to us, you agree that any dispute over privacy or the terms
You also agree to abide by any limitation on damages contained in our agreements that we have with you.
are committed to protecting your information and providing you with improved content on our Sites in order to
enhance your experience.
You can also write to us at:
Dave Law Group LLP
2000 Duke Street, Suite 300
Alexandria, VA 22314, USA.