Senior Patent Paralegal & Patent Engineer
LexpertConsilium LLP (Back Office of Davé Law Group)
Sreedevi is a Senior Patent Paralegal and Patent Engineer in the Paralegal Department of LexpertConsilium LLP India, the back office of Dave Law Group.
Sreedevi focuses on patent filing and prosecution of US, India and PCT applications. She has experience in preparing forms and formal documents for patent application filing and prosecution at United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and Indian Patent Office (IPO). Her tasks include preparing shell for response to Office Action, completing post-allowance review, and determining patent term adjustment. She prepares different petitions for filing at the USPTO and IPO. She reports substantive USPTO actions and formalities as well as publications of applications and patent grants to clients. She handles docketing and manages day-to-day IP related operations of LexpertConsilium, including providing client support for IP portfolio management. She provides paralegal support throughout the patent prosecution process from filing to grant.
Sreedevi’s technical focus includes semiconductors and integrated circuits, solid state devices, telecommunications and wireless technologies and microprocessors and microcontrollers.
• Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences: Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, also referred to as Amrita Hospital, is a super-specialty quaternary care health center and medical school in Kochi, India. Assisted in patent filing and prosecution with Indian Patent Office.
• BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd.: one of the world's largest manufacturers of LCD, OLEDs and flexible displays. Assisted in preparing and filing formal documents, Petitions.
• GeneSiC Semiconductors: GeneSiC is a pioneer and world leader in Silicon Carbide (SiC) technology, while also invested in high power Silicon technologies. Assisted in Preparing formal documents for filing and in preparing response to formal USPTO notices.
• Google: US multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include a search engine, cloud computing etc. Sreedevi has provided paralegal support.
• Indian Institute of Technology Madras: Indian Institute of Technology Madras is a public technical and research university located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Assisted IIT with patent filing and prosecution with Indian Patent Office.
• Intel Corporation: US multinational corporation and technology company. Assisted Intel with docketing.
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.: Netherlands-based health technology company. Assisted Koninklijke Philips with docketing and assignment recordals.
• Spacedata Corporation: Wireless Telecommunications Services provider. Assisted Spacedata Corporation with preparing formal documents for filing and in preparing response to formal USPTO notices.
• Supermax Personal Care Pvt Ltd: personal care products manufacturer. Assisted Supermax with preparing Response to Ex parte Quayle Actions, and other formal notices from USPTO.
• Toray Plastics (America), Inc.: a subsidiary of Toray Industries Inc., the world leader in synthetic fibers and textiles, carbon fibers, plastics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and high-performance films. Assisted Toray Plastics with filing and response to formal notices from USPTO.
• Prior to joining LexpertConsilium, was a Patent Paralegal at another IP law firm.
• Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Calicut University - 2016
English, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil